ProSteel - ProSteel At-A-Glance
- ProSteel has more than 300 national and international shape tables with more than 20,000 shapes
- Standard Connections are included and easily modified. Some of them include:
- End plate
- Base plate
- Web angle
- Shear plate
- Splice joint
- Purlin connection
- Drill holes
- Diagonal cut
Intelligent Structural Objects for Quick Detailing
- Staircase towers
- Circular staircaise
- Bracing, portal frames
- Wall claddings
- Purlin systems
- Truss/Lattice girders
- Platforms round and rectangular
Multi Faceted External Data Exchange
- SDNF 2/SDNF 3
- CIS/2 (CIMSTEEL)
- SCIA ESA-PT
- Dlubal RSTAB
- PS3 (ProSteel 3D)
- Product interface
- Steel (DSTV)
Automatic Drawing Creation and Output
- Workshop drawings views, erection drawings, parts lists or NC-data can be created in a short amount of time
- Interfaces to ERP-Systems, the machine control and workshop preparation can be optimized
- Output in many File Formats such as PDF, RTF, HTML etc.
International Standards and Databases
- Due to its global distribution, ProSteel supports different languages and includes more than 300 databases and standards from all over the world.
- The use of special technologies makes it possible to consider 3D bodies from other applications (ACIS volume bodies), such as Mechanical-Desktop, within ProSteel. Moreover, it is also possible to convert any element of ProSteel to ACIS bodies.
Teamwork without Limits
- Several people working together on one project is a task specially supported by ProSteel. It is possible, for example, to position components as well as generate parts lists via several drawings.
- Individual, arbitrarily complex connections – or whole constructions – can be realized by the COM interface easily.
- Specific customer’s requests can be provided quickly.
Screenshots of ProSteel in Action