The World's #1 Structural Analysis and Design Software
STAAD.Pro is the choice of 47 out of 50 leading Structural Engineering firms, 46 out of 50 state DOTs and 7 out of the top 10 engineering universities. STAAD.Pro features a state-of-the-art user interface, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design engines with advanced finite element and dynamic analysis capabilities. From model generation, analysis and design to visualization and result verification, STAAD.Pro is the professional’s choice for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum and cold-formed steel design of low and high-rise buildings, culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles and much more!
- STAAD.Pro was developed by practicing engineers for practicing engineers around the globe. It has evolved over 20 years and is constantly guided by a premier industry-based steering committee. For static, dynamic, P-delta, non-linear, buckling or cable analysis, STAAD.Pro is the industry standard.
- STAAD.Pro is the only Structural Analysis and Design software whose maker meets the rigid requirements of NUPIC/NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission). Development, maintenance, and support are all based upon the highest quality standards.
- STAAD.Pro has building codes for most countries including US, Britain, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Norway, Finland, Sweden, India, China, Euro Zone, Japan, Denmark, and Holland. More are constantly being added.
- STAAD.Pro is fully COM (Component Object Model) compliant and is designed using an open architecture. Any third party or in-house application can be seamlessly integrated with STAAD.Pro. Also, STAAD.Pro can be customized to perform the specific structural requirements of the user.
- STAAD.Pro’s User Interface is the industry standard. Complex models can be quickly and easily generated through powerful graphics, text and spreadsheet interfaces that provide true interactive model generation, editing, and analysis. STAAD.Pro easily generates comprehensive custom reports for anagement, architects, owners, etc. Reports contain only the information you want, where you want it. Add your own logo as well as graphical input and output results. Export all data to Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel!
- STAAD.Pro suports multi-material design codes such as timber, steel, cold-formed steel, concrete and aluminum. Over the past 20 years, our customers have designed everything from residential buildings to skyscrapers to tanks to tunnels and even a piano! STAAD.Pro's dynamic and soil-structure interaction capabiliities along with our exhaustive design output sets STAAD.Pro apart from our competitors
Bentley's Structural Roadshow Seminar Series.
Fri, 17 May 2013 11:42:00 EDT
Today's structural engineers must strategically support the entire lifecycle of structural projects - buildings, plants, bridges - constructed from a wide variety of materials, including reinforced concrete, structural steel, and metal work. You need to collaborate across your whole project team to productively deliver the most accurate, efficient, and safe infrastructure projects. And that's what you do best. Half-day, Complimentary Technical Seminars Featuring Bentley's Structural Software for Analysis, Design, Detailing, and Documentation. June:- Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Charlotte July:- Salt Lake City, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Calgary August and September:- Kansas City, Indianapolis, Dallas, Houston October:- Chicago, Toronto, New York, Boston, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia
STAAD.Pro V8i SS4 released
Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:53:00 EDT
A new version of STAAD.Pro SS4 has been released which has undergone extensive regression testing. It includes two new features of enhanced SRSS and ABS Combinations and Connection Tags and 59 additional fixes and updates. Further details are available on the BE Communities site.
STAAD.Pro Japanese Online Help Docs
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:22:00 EDT
The latest version of the STAAD.Pro V8i documentation has been translated into Japanese and is now available to download from the Bentley SELECT server.
Analysis and Design of Structures - A Practical Guide to Modeling
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 05:26:00 EDT
Publication by D. Trevor Jones (Author). Bentley's first structural analysis and design book puts theoretical concepts for a structural design into practice with STAAD.Pro. It is a technical reference guide relating code and design requirements to the world's leading structural analysis and design software, which allows engineers to analyze and design virtually any structure from any material.
Structural Analysis &Design Newsletter
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:00:00 EDT
See the latest edition of the Bentley Structural Analysis & Design Newsletter, your source of information about the latest software for structural analysis, design, drafting, and detailing featuring interoperability and information mobility across project phases and infrastructure disciplines.