- Multiple zooming and shadow box windows
- Automatic toggling of steel and concrete parameters, loads and ranges of node/beam/plate/solid labels
- Automatic view restoration facility to keep window arrangements intact
- New 3D rendering of structure using shading and lighting
- 2D/3D drawings on screen as well as on plotter/printer
- Full 3D shapes for Frames, Elements
- Sectional views or views with listed members only
- Isometric or any rotations for full 3D viewing
- Display of Loads, Supports, Orientations, Properties, Hidden line removed, Joint/Member numbering, Dimensions, etc.
- Capability to open multiple windows on screen for simultaneous viewing of different items
- Plot Manipulation according to size, rotation, viewing origin and distance
- Compatible with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel
- Plots of displacement vs. time, velocity vs. time, acceleration vs. time for dynamic analysis
Bentley's Structural Roadshow Seminar Series.
Fri, 17 May 2013 11:42:00 EDT
Today's structural engineers must strategically support the entire lifecycle of structural projects - buildings, plants, bridges - constructed from a wide variety of materials, including reinforced concrete, structural steel, and metal work. You need to collaborate across your whole project team to productively deliver the most accurate, efficient, and safe infrastructure projects. And that's what you do best. Half-day, Complimentary Technical Seminars Featuring Bentley's Structural Software for Analysis, Design, Detailing, and Documentation. June:- Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Charlotte July:- Salt Lake City, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Calgary August and September:- Kansas City, Indianapolis, Dallas, Houston October:- Chicago, Toronto, New York, Boston, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia
STAAD.Pro V8i SS4 released
Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:53:00 EDT
A new version of STAAD.Pro SS4 has been released which has undergone extensive regression testing. It includes two new features of enhanced SRSS and ABS Combinations and Connection Tags and 59 additional fixes and updates. Further details are available on the BE Communities site.
STAAD.Pro Japanese Online Help Docs
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:22:00 EDT
The latest version of the STAAD.Pro V8i documentation has been translated into Japanese and is now available to download from the Bentley SELECT server.
Analysis and Design of Structures - A Practical Guide to Modeling
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 05:26:00 EDT
Publication by D. Trevor Jones (Author). Bentley's first structural analysis and design book puts theoretical concepts for a structural design into practice with STAAD.Pro. It is a technical reference guide relating code and design requirements to the world's leading structural analysis and design software, which allows engineers to analyze and design virtually any structure from any material.
Structural Analysis &Design Newsletter
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:00:00 EDT
See the latest edition of the Bentley Structural Analysis & Design Newsletter, your source of information about the latest software for structural analysis, design, drafting, and detailing featuring interoperability and information mobility across project phases and infrastructure disciplines.