- “Concurrent Engineering” based user environment for model development, analysis, design, visualization and verification
- Full range of analysis including static, P-delta, response spectrum, time history, cable (linear and non-linear), buckling and steel, concrete and timber design included with no extra charge
- Object-oriented intuitive 2D/3D graphical model generation
- Pull down menus, floating tool bars, tool tip help
- Quick data input through property sheets and spreadsheets
- Customizable structural templates for creating a model
- Complete support of VBA macros for customization
- Supports truss and beam members, plates, solids, linear and non-linear cables and curvilinear beams
- Advance automatic load generation facilities for wind, area, floor and moving loads
- Flexible zoom, pan and multiple views
- Isometric and perspective views 3D shapes
- Toggle display of loads, supports, properties,joints, members, etc.
- Built-in command file editor
- Copy &paste through clipboard
- Simple command language
- State-of-the-art graphical pre and post processors
- Rectangular/cylindrical coordinate systems with mix and match capabilities
- Joint, member/element, mesh generation with flexible user- controlled numbering scheme
- Efficient algorithm minimizes disk space requirements
- FPS, metric or SI units
- Presentation quality printer plots of geometry and results as part of run output
- Script style programming language to extract data and execute external software
- Performs multiple analysis in the same run - perfect for phase or stage construction
Bentley's Structural Roadshow Seminar Series.
Fri, 17 May 2013 11:42:00 EDT
Today's structural engineers must strategically support the entire lifecycle of structural projects - buildings, plants, bridges - constructed from a wide variety of materials, including reinforced concrete, structural steel, and metal work. You need to collaborate across your whole project team to productively deliver the most accurate, efficient, and safe infrastructure projects. And that's what you do best. Half-day, Complimentary Technical Seminars Featuring Bentley's Structural Software for Analysis, Design, Detailing, and Documentation. June:- Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Charlotte July:- Salt Lake City, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Calgary August and September:- Kansas City, Indianapolis, Dallas, Houston October:- Chicago, Toronto, New York, Boston, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia
STAAD.Pro V8i SS4 released
Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:53:00 EDT
A new version of STAAD.Pro SS4 has been released which has undergone extensive regression testing. It includes two new features of enhanced SRSS and ABS Combinations and Connection Tags and 59 additional fixes and updates. Further details are available on the BE Communities site.
STAAD.Pro Japanese Online Help Docs
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:22:00 EDT
The latest version of the STAAD.Pro V8i documentation has been translated into Japanese and is now available to download from the Bentley SELECT server.
Analysis and Design of Structures - A Practical Guide to Modeling
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 05:26:00 EDT
Publication by D. Trevor Jones (Author). Bentley's first structural analysis and design book puts theoretical concepts for a structural design into practice with STAAD.Pro. It is a technical reference guide relating code and design requirements to the world's leading structural analysis and design software, which allows engineers to analyze and design virtually any structure from any material.
Structural Analysis &Design Newsletter
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:00:00 EDT
See the latest edition of the Bentley Structural Analysis & Design Newsletter, your source of information about the latest software for structural analysis, design, drafting, and detailing featuring interoperability and information mobility across project phases and infrastructure disciplines.