NX Nastran for Femap - Advanced Nonlinear
The NX Nastran® Advanced Nonlinear software solution enables you to analyze models with nonlinearity from contacting parts, material nonlinearities and/or geometric nonlinearities (that is, large deformations). An add-on module of NX Nastran – Basic, the Advanced Nonlinear solver is an integration of the well-known and highly regarded ADINA solver into NX Nastran as Solution 601 for implicit solutions or Solution 701 for explicit solutions.
Benefits through Advanced Nonlinear software solution
- Reduce design risk by using simulation to save time and cost compared to physical build-and-break test cycles
- Accelerate your innovation through rapid iteration and numerous “what-if” studies
- Use the same models already built and analyzed linearly with NX Nastran – Basic
- Improve confidence in final designs by virtually investigating your product’s performance under all possible operating conditions
- Obtain more accurate solution results than linear analysis when standard linear assumptions are not valid